Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
Before you begin, please check that you have all the necessary ingredients.
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- ½ Cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup chocolate chips
Muffin Topping Mix:
- 3 Tablespoons white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups. (Can grease with butter, margarine or baking spray.).
- Mix and Combine Dry Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Flour
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Do an ingredients check, is everything from 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 added to the mix?
- In a separate bowl, mix and combine wet ingredients:
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Do an ingredients check, is everything from 1, 2, and 3 added to the mix?
- In a small bowl mix muffin topping ingredient. These are packaged together, but still empty from container and mix.
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. (The batter will be a little lumpy.)
- Fill muffin cups until they are 2/3 filled with batter.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of muffing top ingredients on top of muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.